Get the most out of your time on the Lake! Our pontoon boats are an excellent choice for cruising, tubing, swimming, fishing, and hanging with the family.
- Per hour 2 hour minimum
CATCH WAVES ON LAKE GRAPEVINE ALL DAY!
With full features and full performance in one package, you will want to stay out on the lake all day with this WaveRunner! It’s comfortable, stable, predictable, and yet can deliver a surprising degree of fun factor.
Go out with the kids and you won’t worry about tipping them into the water. Go on it alone and you can carve a pretend buoy and turn with precision, regardless of water conditions.
Yamaha has long been regarded as a rough-water standout, and the V1 Sport lives up to that reputation. Great for new riders and pure excitement for the experienced.
- 2-Passenger Seating
- Multi-function instrumentation panel
- Dual mirrors
- Glove Box/Dash Storage (15 gal total)
- Full-Size Re-Boarding Platform
- 3 Blade, Stainless Steel Impeller
- Required Ski Jackets
- Fuel Capacity 18.5 gal
- 50 MPH
- 110 HP
- NOT Able to Pull a Tube
- Color & Style Vary
WHO CAN OPERATE A VESSEL AT SAM'S DOCK?
You MUST be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license to rent or drive any vessel. If you were born September 1st, 1993 or after, you MUST possess a Texas boater education certificate issued by the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department. Please have a physical copy to present to the dock manager at the time of your booking. Please note, this course can take several hours to complete. We recommend completing it at least 24 hours prior to the time of your reservation. To acquire this certificate please visit boat-ed.com.
- Towing tubes, skis, etc. is prohibited.
- Submitting a reservation and failing to complete/obtain the Texas Boater Safety Card will result in forfeiture of all monies paid and cancellation of the reservation with no future rescheduling. It is your responsibility to obtain the card.
- Swimming is at your own risk. Life jackets/vests MUST be worn at all times when in the water. There are no exceptions.
- All watercraft drivers must stay at least 100 feet away from any other watercraft, docks, shorelines during entire time of rental.