Relax with family or friends with a pontoon boat rental on Lake Lewisville. Benefits include ease of use, comfortable seating, and safety, especially for children.
- Per hour 3 hour minimum
CRUISE THE WATERS OF LAKE LEWISVILLE AT YOUR OWN PACE
This boat is a sporty, feature-rich, eye-catching beauty. It’s great for sunning, casual cruising, or towing a variety of water toys. With various models available equipped with a standard ski tow eye at the stern, the ski boat is perfect for tubing, knee boarding, skiing and wakeboarding.
All boats are equipped with life preservers, throwable cushion, anchor and rope, fire extinguisher, and our emergency phone number.
- Sundeck with Lounge Seating
- Stereo, AM/FM
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- MP3 Port
- Speakers (4)
- Built-in Cooler
- Beverage Holders
- Ski Tow, Stainless Steel
- Swim Platform Skid-Resistant Surface
- Ladder, Hidden, 3-Step Stainless Steel
- Fuel Capacity 32 gal
- Able to Pull a Tube
WHO CAN OPERATE A VESSEL AT SAM’S DOCK?
- YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT FROM SAM’S DOCK
- ANYONE BORN SEPTEMBER 1ST, 1993 OR AFTER MUST HAVE A TEXAS BOATERS SAFETY CERTIFICATE.
- If you were born on or after September 1, 1993 and passed a boater education class or equivalency examination prescribed by the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department, and present your certificate at check in. Out of state valid certifications are acceptable.
- If you were born before September 1, 1993, YOU DO NOT NEED A BOATERS CERTIFICATION
- Submitting a reservation and failing to complete/obtain the Texas Boater Safety Card will result in forfeiture of all monies paid and cancellation of the reservation with no future rescheduling. It is your responsibility to obtain the card.
- Swimming is at your own risk – life jackets/vests MUST be worn at all times when in the water, no exceptions.
- All watercraft drivers must stay at least 100 feet away from any other watercraft, docks, shorelines during entire time of rental.