This boat is ready for anything. With various models available equipped with a standard ski tow eye at the stern, the ski boat is perfect for tubing, knee boarding, skiing and wakeboarding.
- Per hour 3 hour minimum
ENJOY BEAUTIFUL LAKE LEWISVILLE ON A PONTOON BOAT
If you’re looking to get the most out of your time on the lake, our pontoon boat is an excellent choice. Whether you are bringing your patio party to the lake or enjoying an outing with the kids, a pontoon is great for cruising, tubing, swimming and leisure fishing.
Some of the advantages include ease of use, ample amount of comfortable seating and safety (especially for small children). All boats are equipped with life preservers, throwable cushion, anchor and rope, fire extinguisher, and our emergency phone number.
- 9’ Bimini Top with Quick Disconnect
- Marine AM/FM Stereo
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- MP3 Port
- Table with Beverage Holders
- Rear Entry with Ladder
- Tow Bar
- 3 Entry Gates
- Fuel Capacity 32 gallons
- 115 HP
- Able to Pull a Tube
WHO CAN OPERATE A VESSEL AT SAM’S DOCK?
You MUST be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license to rent or drive any vessel. If you were born September 1st, 1993 or after, you MUST possess a Texas boater education certificate issued by the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department. Please have a physical copy to present to the dock manager at the time of your booking. Please note, this course can take several hours to complete. We recommend completing it at least 24 hours prior to the time of your reservation. To acquire this certificate please visit boat-ed.com.
- Submitting a reservation and failing to complete/obtain the Texas Boater Safety Card will result in forfeiture of all monies paid and cancellation of the reservation with no future rescheduling. It is your responsibility to obtain the card.
- Swimming is at your own risk.
- Life jackets/vests MUST be worn at all times when in the water, no exceptions.
- All watercraft drivers must stay at least 100 feet away from any other watercraft, docks, shorelines during entire time of rental.
- There is prepay fuel charge at a fixed rate of $20/hr for all pontoon rentals at this location.