Relax with family or friends with a pontoon boat rental on Lake Grapevine. Benefits include ease of use, comfortable seating and safety, especially for children.
- Per Hour 4 hour minimum
CRUISE LAKE GRAPEVINE WITH A TRITOON BOAT RENTAL
If you’re looking to get the most out of your time on the lake, our premier tritoon boat is an excellent choice. Whether you are bringing your patio party to the lake or enjoying an outing with the kids, a tritoon is great for cruising, swimming and leisure fishing.
Some of the advantages of tritoon boats include ease of use, ample amount of comfortable seating and safety (especially for small children). All tritoon boats are equipped with life preservers, throw-able cushion, anchor and rope, fire extinguisher, and our emergency phone number.
- No driver is provided…you drive! We provide instruction.
- 30′ Premier Double-Decker Tritoon
- Bimini roof on aft upper deck
- Surround Sound AM/FM Radio – NO Bluetooth connectivity!
- Wet Bar with sink with running water
- No restroom
- No slide
- No grilling of any type onboard
- Two 200hp Honda motors
- NOT able to pull a tube or any water toys
WHO CAN OPERATE A VESSEL AT SAM'S DOCK?
- YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT FROM SAM’S DOCK
- ANYONE BORN SEPTEMBER 1ST, 1993 OR AFTER MUST HAVE A TEXAS BOATERS SAFETY CERTIFICATE.
- If you were born on or after September 1, 1993 and passed a boater education class or equivalency examination prescribed by the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department, and present your certificate at check in. Out of state valid certifications are acceptable.
- If you were born before September 1, 1993, YOU DO NOT NEED A BOATERS CERTIFICATION
- Submitting a reservation and failing to complete/obtain the Texas Boater Safety Card will result in forfeiture of all monies paid and cancellation of the reservation with no future rescheduling. It is your responsibility to obtain the card.
- Swimming is at your own risk.
- Life jackets/vests MUST be worn at all times when in the water, no exceptions.
- All watercraft drivers must stay at least 100 feet away from any other watercraft, docks, shorelines during entire time of rental.