Looking for a unique party location? Look no further than our Deluxe Party Boat! With a 75-person capacity and two decks, this boat is perfect for your next event!
- Starting at
THROW YOUR NEXT PARTY ABOARD MISS SELINA
Host your medium-sized party (up to 40 people) aboard the Miss Selina!
All boats are equipped with life preservers, throwable cushion, anchor and rope, fire extinguisher, and our emergency phone number. For more information, call Teena at 469-404-6247 or email us at [email protected]
- Captain & Crew
- AM/FM Radio with AUX hook up
- Restroom with Toilet
- Bench seating
- 4 ft Rectangular Table (2)
- Large Ice Chest (holds 4 cases plus ice)
- Life Preservers
- 18 X 6 ft Swim Mat (Available to rent)
- Lighting for Evening Cruises
- Maximum capacity: 40 persons
- Maximum capacity is strictly enforced
- All swimmers must come out of the water by sunset
- Check in for your event 30 minutes prior to your reservation time. If you need more time for a DJ, caterer or decorators, you must purchase more time.
- A three-hour minimum rental time applies to all party boat charters.
- A tie-up fee applies to all double boat orders. Minimum charge of $150 added for tie-up.
IF YOU RENT ADDITIONAL CRAFT
In the event that you add jet skis or a boat—which many customers do when renting party boats—watercraft drivers between the ages of 18-25 are required to hold a Texas Boater Safety Card as mandated by Texas Parks and Wildlife. Information about the card and instructions to obtain it will be included in the booking. If you are over the age of 25, you are not required to hold the Boater Safety Card.
Submitting a reservation and failing to complete/obtain the Texas Boater Safety Card will result in forfeiture of all monies paid and cancellation of the reservation with no future rescheduling. It is your responsibility to obtain the card. Swimming is at your own risk – Life jackets/vests MUST be worn at all times when in the water – There can be no exceptions.