What’s better than a pontoon boat? A tritoon boat! The Cypress Cay Tritoon is great for cruising, tubing, kneeboarding, swimming, and leisure fishing.
- Starting at
THROW THE ULTIMATE BOAT PARTY ON LAKE GRAPEVINE
This boat is perfect for your next party or event, with a 75-person capacity and two decks. There’s plenty of room to spread out and enjoy all that Lake Grapevine has to offer.
- Captain & Crew
- AM/FM Radio with AUX hook up
- Restroom with Toilet & Sink
- Chairs on Upper and Lower Levels
- 6 ft Rectangular Table (2)
- Propane Grill (Available to rent)
- Large Ice Chest (holds 4 cases plus ice)
- Life Preservers
- 18 X 6 ft Swim Mat (Available to rent)
- Lighting for Evening Cruises
- Life preservers, throwable cushion, anchor & rope, fire extinguisher & our emergency phone number
IF YOU RENT ADDITIONAL CRAFT
In the event that you add jet skis or a boat—which many customers do when renting party boats—watercraft drivers between the ages of 18-25 are required to hold a Texas Boater Safety Card as mandated by Texas Parks and Wildlife. Information about the card and instructions to obtain it will be included in the booking. If you are over the age of 25, you are not required to hold the Boater Safety Card.
- Maximum capacity: 75 persons
- Maximum capacity is strictly enforced
- All swimmers must come out of the water by sunset
- Check in for your event 30 minutes prior to your reservation time. If you need more time for a DJ, caterer or decorators, you must purchase more time.
- A three-hour minimum rental time applies to all party boat charters.
- A tie-up fee applies to all double boat orders. Minimum charge of $150 added for tie-up.
- Contact us with questions or requests: [email protected] or 469-404-6247
Duration Rate 3 hours $1,197 4 hours $1,596 5 hours $1,995 6 hours $2,394 7 hours $2,793 8 hours $3,192
- Submitting a reservation and failing to complete/obtain the Texas Boater Safety Card will result in forfeiture of all monies paid and cancellation of the reservation with no future rescheduling. It is your responsibility to obtain the card.
- Swimming is at your own risk; life jackets/vests MUST be worn at all times when in the water, no exceptions.