Larger than our pontoon boats, tritoons are perfect for large groups of up to 20 people. Tritoons are great for cruising, tubing, swimming, and leisure fishing.
- Starting at
CRUISE LAKE GRAPEVINE IN STYLE ON THE CYPRESS CAY
What’s better than a pontoon boat? Gently cruising Lake Grapevine with a tritoon boat rental! Whether you are bringing the party to the lake or enjoying an outing with the family, the Cypress Cay tritoon is great for cruising, tubing, kneeboarding, swimming, and leisure fishing. Some of the advantages include ease of use, ample comfortable seating, and safety (especially for small children). All tritoon boats are equipped with life preservers, throwable cushion, anchor and rope, fire extinguisher, and our emergency phone number.
- Large bimini top
- Marine AM/FM stereo
- Rear entry with ladder
- Tow bar
- Three entry gates
- 350 HP
- Table with beverage holders
WHO CAN OPERATE A VESSEL AT SAM'S DOCK?
- YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT FROM SAM’S DOCK
- ANYONE BORN SEPTEMBER 1ST, 1993 OR AFTER MUST HAVE A TEXAS BOATERS SAFETY CERTIFICATE.
- If you were born on or after September 1, 1993 and passed a boater education class or equivalency examination prescribed by the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department, and present your certificate at check in. Out of state valid certifications are acceptable.
- If you were born before September 1, 1993, YOU DO NOT NEED A BOATERS CERTIFICATION
- Submitting a reservation and failing to complete/obtain the Texas Boater Safety Card will result in forfeiture of all monies paid and cancellation of the reservation with no future rescheduling. It is your responsibility to obtain the card.
- Swimming is at your own risk.
- Life jackets/vests MUST be worn at all times when in the water, no exceptions.
- All watercraft drivers must stay at least 100 feet away from any other watercraft, docks, shorelines during entire time of rental.