This boat is ready for anything. With various models available equipped with a standard ski tow eye at the stern, the ski boat is perfect for tubing, knee boarding, skiing and wakeboarding.
- Per hour 4 hour minimum
CRUISE THE WATERS OF LAKE GRAPEVINE AT YOUR OWN PACE
This boat is a sporty, feature-rich, eye-catching beauty, great for sunning, casual cruising or towing a variety of water toys. All boats are equipped with life preservers, throwable cushion, anchor and rope, fire extinguisher and our emergency phone number.
- Sundeck with Lounge Seating
- Stereo, AM/FM
- Speakers (4)
- Beverage Holders
- Swim Platform Skid-Resistant Surface
- Ladder, Hidden, 3-Step Stainless Steel
WHO CAN OPERATE A VESSEL AT SAM’S DOCK?
You MUST be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license to rent or drive any vessel. If you were born September 1st, 1993 or after, you MUST possess a Texas boater education certificate issued by the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department. Please have a physical copy to present to the dock manager at the time of your booking. Please note, this course can take several hours to complete. We recommend completing it at least 24 hours prior to the time of your reservation. To acquire this certificate please visit boat-ed.com.
- Submitting a reservation and failing to complete/obtain the Texas Boater Safety Card will result in forfeiture of all monies paid and cancellation of the reservation with no future rescheduling. It is your responsibility to obtain the card.
- Swimming is at your own risk.
- Life jackets/vests MUST be worn at all times when in the water, no exceptions.
- All watercraft drivers must stay at least 100 feet away from any other watercraft, docks, shorelines during entire time of rental.