What’s better than a pontoon boat? A tritoon boat! The Cypress Cay Tritoon is great for cruising, tubing, kneeboarding, swimming, and leisure fishing.
- Starting at
THROW A PARTY ON THE WATER ABOARD THE BLUE GOOSE!
The Blue Goose has a double deck and offers a jump platform from the upper deck. Just $379 per hour plus taxes and fees! All boats are equipped with life preservers, throwable cushion, anchor and rope, fire extinguisher, and our emergency phone number. For more information, call Teena at 469-404-6247 or email us at [email protected]
- Captain and crew
- AM/FM radio with AUX hook up
- Restroom with toilet and sink
- Chairs on upper and lower levels
- 6-foot rectangular table (2)
- Propane grill (available to rent)
- Large ice chest (holds 4 cases plus ice)
- Life preservers
- 18 x 6-foot swim mat (available to rent)
- Lighting for evening cruises
- Maximum capacity: 50 persons
- Maximum capacity is strictly-enforced.
- All swimmers must come out of the water by sunset.
- Check-in for your event 30 minutes prior to your reservation time. If you need more time for a DJ, caterer, or decorator, you must purchase more time.
- A three-hour minimum rental time applies to all party boat charters.
- A tie-up fee applies to all double boat orders. Minimum charge of $150 added for tie-up.
IF YOU RENT ADDITIONAL CRAFT
In the event that you add jet skis or a boat—which many customers do when renting party boats—watercraft drivers between the ages of 18 – 25 are required to hold a Texas Boater Safety Card as mandated by Texas Parks and Wildlife. Information about the card and instructions to obtain it will be included in the booking. If you are over the age of 25, you are not required to hold the Boater Safety Card.
Submitting a reservation and failing to complete/obtain the Texas Boater Safety Card will result in forfeiture of all monies paid and cancellation of the reservation with no future rescheduling. It is your responsibility to obtain the card. Swimming is at your own risk. Life jackets/vests MUST be worn at all times when in the water. There can be no exceptions.