Relax with family or friends with a pontoon boat rental on Lake Lewisville. Benefits include ease of use, comfortable seating, and safety, especially for children.
- Starting at
SKIM THE WAVES ON LAKE LEWISVILLE WITH A CRAIG CAT
Looking to try something a little different on Lake Lewisville? Check out the very unique Craig Cat watercraft! It is the only compact power catamaran of its kind on the market. It’s great for fishing, day cruising, or just relaxing. It’s easy to operate and loaded with amenities.
- Bimini Top
- Deluxe Bucket Seats
- Full-Width Composite Storage Compartment
- Beverage Holders
- Custom 4-Rod, Fishing Rod Holders
- 30 HP
- Fuel efficient
WHO CAN OPERATE A VESSEL AT SAM’S DOCK?
- YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT FROM SAM’S DOCK
- ANYONE BORN SEPTEMBER 1ST, 1993 OR AFTER MUST HAVE A TEXAS BOATERS SAFETY CERTIFICATE.
- If you were born on or after September 1, 1993 and passed a boater education class or equivalency examination prescribed by the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department, and present your certificate at check in. Out of state valid certifications are acceptable.
- If you were born before September 1, 1993, YOU DO NOT NEED A BOATERS CERTIFICATION
- Submitting a reservation and failing to complete/obtain the Texas Boater Safety Card will result in forfeiture of all monies paid and cancellation of the reservation with no future rescheduling. It is your responsibility to obtain the card.
- Swimming is at your own risk; life jackets/vests MUST be worn at all times when in the water, no exceptions.
- All watercraft drivers must stay at least 100 feet away from any other watercraft, docks, shorelines during entire time of rental.