This boat is ready for anything. With 300 horsepower and a standard ski tow eye at the stern, it is equipped for tubing, kneeboarding, skiing or wakeboarding on Lake Lewisville.
- Starting at Up to 7 Passengers
- Sundeck with Lounge Seating
- Stereo, AM/FM
- Speakers (4)
- Beverage Holders
- Swim Platform Skid-Resistant Surface
- Ladder, Hidden, 3-Step Stainless Steel
WHO CAN OPERATE A VESSEL AT SAM’S DOCK?
- YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT FROM SAM’S DOCK.
- ANYONE BORN SEPTEMBER 1ST, 1993 OR AFTER MUST HAVE A TEXAS BOATERS SAFETY CERTIFICATE.
- If you were born on or after September 1, 1993 and passed a boater education class or equivalency examination prescribed by the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department, and present your certificate at check in. Out of state valid certifications are acceptable.
- If you were Born before September 1, 1993, YOU DO NOT NEED A BOATERS CERTIFICATION
All boats are equipped with life preservers, throw-able cushion, anchor & rope, fire extinguisher & our emergency phone number.
- Submitting a reservation and failing to complete/obtain the Texas Boater Safety Card will result in forfeiture of all monies paid and cancellation of the reservation with no future rescheduling. It is your responsibility to obtain the card.
- Swimming is at your own risk – life jackets/vests MUST be worn at all times when in the water, no exceptions.
- All watercraft drivers must stay at least 100 feet away from any other watercraft, docks, shorelines during entire time of rental.