Relax with family or friends with a pontoon boat rental on Lake Lewisville. Benefits include ease of use and comfortable seating and safety, especially for children.
- Per hour 2 hour minimum
GLIDE ACROSS LAKE LEWISVILLE ON A JET SKI
With full features and full performance in one package, you will want to stay out on the lake all day with this WaveRunner! She is comfortable, stable, predictable, and yet can deliver a surprising degree of fun factor.
Go out with the kids and you won’t worry about tipping them into the water. Go it alone and you can carve a pretend buoy and turn with precision, regardless of water conditions.
Yamaha has long been regarded as a rough-water standout, and the V1 Sport lives up to that reputation. She is great for new riders and pure excitement for the experienced. Color and style may vary. Towing tubes, skis, etc. is prohibited.
- 2-Passenger Seating
- Multi-function instrumentation panel
- Dual mirrors
- Glove Box / Dash Storage (15 gal total)
- Full Size Re-Boarding Platform
- 3 Blade, Stainless Steel Impeller
- Required Ski Jackets
- Fuel Capacity 18.5 gal
- 50 MPH
- 110 HP
- NOT Able to Pull a Tube
WHO CAN OPERATE A VESSEL AT SAM’S DOCK?
You MUST be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license to rent or drive any vessel. If you were born September 1st, 1993 or after, you MUST possess a Texas boater education certificate issued by the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department. Please have a physical copy to present to the dock manager at the time of your booking. Please note, this course can take several hours to complete. We recommend completing it at least 24 hours prior to the time of your reservation. To acquire this certificate please visit boat-ed.com.
- Submitting a reservation and failing to complete/obtain the Texas Boater Safety Card will result in forfeiture of all monies paid and cancellation of the reservation with no future rescheduling. It is your responsibility to obtain the card.
- Swimming is at your own risk; life jackets/vests MUST be worn at all times when in the water, no exceptions.
- All watercraft drivers must stay at least 100 feet away from any other watercraft, docks, shorelines during entire time of rental.