This unique watercraft is the only compact power catamaran of its kind on the market. It’s great for fishing, day cruising, or just relaxing on Lake Lewisville.
- Starting at
ENJOY BEAUTIFUL LAKE LEWISVILLE ON A PONTOON BOAT
If you’re looking to get the most out of your time on the lake, our Pontoon boat is an excellent choice. Whether you are bringing your patio party to the lake or enjoying an outing with the kids, a pontoon is great for cruising, tubing, swimming and leisure fishing.
Some of the advantages include ease of use, ample amount of comfortable seating, and safety (especially for small children). All boats are equipped with life preservers, throwable cushion, anchor and rope, fire extinguisher, and our emergency phone number.
- 9’ Bimini Top with Quick Disconnect
- Marine AM/FM Stereo
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- MP3 Port
- Table with Beverage Holders
- Rear Entry with Ladder
- Tow Bar
- 3 Entry Gates
- Fuel Capacity 32 gallons
- 115 HP
WHO CAN OPERATE A VESSEL AT SAM’S DOCK?
- YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT FROM SAM’S DOCK
- ANYONE BORN SEPTEMBER 1ST, 1993 OR AFTER MUST HAVE A TEXAS BOATERS SAFETY CERTIFICATE.
- If you were born on or after September 1, 1993 and passed a boater education class or equivalency examination prescribed by the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department, and present your certificate at check in. Out of state valid certifications are acceptable.
- If you were born before September 1, 1993, YOU DO NOT NEED A BOATERS CERTIFICATION
- Submitting a reservation and failing to complete/obtain the Texas Boater Safety Card will result in forfeiture of all monies paid and cancellation of the reservation with no future rescheduling. It is your responsibility to obtain the card.
- Swimming is at your own risk; life jackets/vests MUST be worn at all times when in the water, no exceptions.
- All watercraft drivers must stay at least 100 feet away from any other watercraft, docks, shorelines during entire time of rental.