READ FIRST! DO NOT BOOK ONLINE WITHOUT READING IMPORTANT COVID INFORMATION EFFECTIVE JUNE 25, 2020 – FACIAL COVERING REQUIRED IN PUBLIC!
BOOK ONLINE DUE TO HIGH CALL VOLUME. IF YOU FIND AN OPEN RESERVATION WE RECOMMEND BOOKING ASAP ONLINE TO SECURE A BOAT. ALL CALLS WILL BE RETURNED WITHIN 48 HOURS. MOST WEEKENDS ARE SOLD OUT OR SELLING OUT WEEKS IN ADVANCE.
Due to Covid 19, capacity is limited on the rentals and party boats. We will adhere to the Guidance from TEXAS DSHS along with the CDC.
- ONLY THE PERSON RENTING THE VESSEL IS ALLOWED IN THE SHIP STORE–HAVE YOUR PARTY REMAIN OUTDOORS ON THE DOCKS
- ALL BOOKINGS MUST BE MADE PRIOR TO COMING TO THE MARINA
- NO REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS
- NO MULTI VESSEL RENTAL ALLOWED, ONE RENTAL PER PERSON
SILVER LAKE MARINA, LAKE GRAPEVINE: OPEN TUESDAY – SUNDAY 9AM – 8PM
P121 AND HIDDEN COVE, LAKE LEWISVILLE: OPEN TUESDAY – SUNDAY 9AM – 8PM
TWIN COVES, GRAPEVINE: WEDNESDAY – SUNDAY 9AM – 8PM
SAM’S DOCK, POSSUM KINGDOM: FRIDAY AND SATURDAY 9AM – 8PM & WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY AND SUNDAY 9AM-6PM
DO NOT SHOW UP WITH A PARTY CROWD UNLESS YOU BOOKED A PARTY BOAT. PARTY BOAT CONTACT IS EXTENSION 2 OR 3 ON OUR MAIN LINE.
DO NOT CALL TO BOOK! BOOK ONLINE!
URGENT UPDATE! NEW COVID RESPONSE EFFECTIVE 6/25/20
DUE TO THE RECENT SPIKE IN COVID CASES:
– WE REQUIRE ALL GUESTS COMING TO ANY MARINA FACILITY TO WEAR A FACE COVERING
– YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE PARK OR MARINA WITHOUT IT
THIS APPLIES TO ALL LOCATIONS FOR SAM’S DOCK INCLUDING LAKE LEWISVILLE AND LAKE GRAPEVINE. GRANBURY AND POSSUM KINGDOM INCLUDED IN THESE REQUIREMENTS
From the date of this Executive Order, all entities1 in Tarrant County providing goods or services directly to the public must develop and implement a health and safety policy (“Health and Safety Policy”). The Health and Safety Policy must require, at a minimum, that all employees and visitors to the entity’s business premises wear face coverings when in an area or performing an activity which will necessarily involve close contact or proximity to co-workers or the public
ALL VISITORS ENTERING THE MARINA PARKING LOT AND FACILITY MUST HAVE A FACE MASK OR COVERING
SOCIAL DISTANCING IS ADVISED THROUGHOUT THE CHECKIN SO HAVE YOUR PARTY WAIT OUTSIDE ON THE DOCKS AND ALL GUESTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO HAVE A FACIAL COVERING
Wear your Face Covering Correctly
- Wash your hands before putting on your face covering
- Put it over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin
- Try to fit it snugly against the sides of your face
- Make sure you can breathe easily
- Children under age 2 are not required to wear a facial covering
- Anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance
- Cloth face coverings fashioned from household items or made at home from common materials at low cost
ALL SAM’S DOCK EMPLOYEES WILL BE WEARING A MASK AT ALL TIMES. ALL BOATS WILL BE DISINFECTED AND WIPED DOWN
Sam’s Dock, LLC.